Founded in 2003, LifeVantage is a multi-level marketing company that offers products related to the health and beauty industry. Additionally, they offer a business or income opportunity for those interested in making money marketing their business or products. What are some of their products and what are the details of their business opportunity, as well as what is the cost to get started right away, are all questions that will be answered in this review.
- axio – This dietary supplement comes in two different forms, regular and decaf, and is designed to provide increased energy, sharper focus, and reduced stress.
- true science – This is more of a category for around 8 items that they offer such as their correcting eye serum, anti-aging cream, perfecting lotion and many more. However, the basic purpose of all of these products is to provide skin care, reverse the aging process, and cleanse the skin without stripping natural oils, in addition to many other benefits.
- Protandim NRF2 – A dietary supplement that comes with 30 capsules designed to reduce cellular stress levels by up to 40% on average, help regulate survival genes and provide protein to the body.
The question still remains; Can you really make money with the LifeVantage business or income opportunity? To answer this question, we’ll need to take a look at their compensation plan! Most companies in this industry offer various payouts and differentiate between ranks or levels. However, this will only be a brief understanding of how the company pays its members.
- fast start bonuses – Simply put, you can earn up to 40% commission on the personal purchases of members you personally enroll in your business during the first calendar month.
- royalty commission – This payment is residual, which is always a good sign if you are considering joining this company. You can earn up to 43% each month on your volume sold depending on the first 9 levels of your organization. All that simply means is that it’s up to 43%. If you are in the first level, you will probably not reach the full percentage; however, you will still receive payment from that residual income.
- elite pool – I have been in this industry for quite some time and every time I see a company that offers an elite group payout, I get very excited. This payment is where the serious income level really comes into play. However, it’s difficult to qualify for this payment if you don’t know what you’re doing in terms of business growth. This payment is paid monthly and is 1% of the commissionable volume of the entire company. If you understand how many companies in this industry earn each month and year, you will see why that 1% is something to work tirelessly for. It’s a huge payout!
To conclude, Yes, you can make money with the LifeVantage business opportunity!
To get started with LifeVantage, you will need to purchase some type of starter pack or products. Since you are essentially opening your own business, you will need to put in some time to start the payment to get started. However, once you make the required payment and get the resources you need, you can start making money right away! There are a total of 7 kits you can choose from to become a LifeVantage member or distributor. I am only going to explain 3 of them going from the cheapest to the most expensive.
- starter kit – $50.00. This is a starter kit and is the least expensive kit they currently offer. All it includes is a compensation plan brochure, a plan brochure, a corporate brochure, and the ability to participate in your business opportunity. So it’s certainly not the best route to take if you’re interested in joining and achieving massive, rapid growth.
- Master Vantage Package – $600.00. This is kind of in the middle area of the kits they offer in terms of price and it contains a decent number of items so you can start your business right away and start seeing growth next week. Some of the items included are PhysIQ Cleanse, 5 Protandims, TrueScience Anti-Aging Cream, and everything else included in the starter kit.
- Platinum Package – $1,200.00. This is the most expensive kit offered and some of the items included are PhysIQ Protein, PhysIQ Cleanse, Axio Decaf Red Raspberry, everything included in the starter kit and many more!
The things or products do not have much originality. However, nowadays it is quite a challenge to be original or unique, so it is definitely not a negative for the company or what they offer. LifeVantage was founded in 2003 and has a fairly decent sized product line which shows that growth and expansion is something they do frequently. You never want to join a company that will be the exact same company 10 years from now.
The opportunity seems very lucrative and attractive. It consists of a total of 6 different payments and some of them also offer residual income. Any company that offers residual income is definitely something to look at twice. In addition, the payments they offer are quite attractive. For example, the Fast Start Bonus offers a 40% commission, which is very high in this industry. However, it’s only eligible for members you personally enrolled during their first calendar month, which isn’t as long a time as you’d like, but still plenty of time to earn a big payout.
The cost, even for the highest priced kit, is very affordable. You need to understand that you are essentially opening your own business. Therefore, it requires money. However, a traditional business requires about $5,000 just to get halfway out the door. So, on a comparison level, LifeVantage is definitely cheap and affordable to start with. Also, they offer a total of 7 kits to start with, which is a very good sign. Having the ability to choose from 7 different kits and make the best decision for your business is great.
*Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with LifeVantage or your business/income opportunity!