The world has become mobile. The number of smartphone users globally has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. The number of Android and iOS devices sold globally has surpassed the 1 billion mark each. Therefore, it is no longer enough to have just one website for your business. Any company, small or large, must have a mobile application. Let’s look at some of the most important reasons why you should opt for a mobile app for your business:
1. Brand: A mobile application is the best way to create brand awareness for your business. You can use your logo, your company tagline, or a message that you would like your customers to connect with your company to create a brand memory. Whenever a customer who has downloaded your mobile applications sees your logo in the form of a mobile application icon on their screen, they will remember it.
2. Greater reach: Due to the high penetration of mobile phones and other mobile devices such as tablets and the improved connectivity to the Internet in most parts of the world, the number of people you can communicate with through an application has increased enormously. It’s easier for your current and potential customers to find the right information about your products or services through your mobile app.
3. Create a customer database and profile: It is easier to collect customer data in terms of phone number and email ID through mobile apps. You can also allow your application users to log in through their social media accounts such as Facebook or Google. This will give you access to other valuable data such as your areas of interest, your lifestyle, your shopping preferences, etc. Your marketing team can then use this data to send the right communication.
4. Increased Engagement – By creating the right features in your application, you can use it as a powerful way to increase engagement with your current and potential customers. You can include features such as social sharing and a help desk (for sales and service inquiries) in the app to improve direct communication with your customers. This, in turn, will help your business connect closely with your customers.
5. Automatic notifications: this is one of the biggest advantages of having a mobile application. You can ask your mobile app development solution provider to integrate an automatic notification feature into their app that will help you with your marketing on the go. Through this feature, you can send bulk messages to all application users or specific messages to a subset of your application users based on the message. You can also communicate about the latest offers or discounts that you offer to your customers regularly through push notifications. Best of all, it doesn’t cost you a penny to send these messages, unlike SMS or email marketing.
Considering the above advantages of having a for your business in mind, it is imperative to identify the Mobile application development solutions provider for your business application. Solution Analysts has been helping small businesses globally with their mobile app development services to create great products that will add value to their business. To get a free quote for your mobile app or to learn more about us, visit our website today.